Sunday, April 10, 2011

A thing of beauty


A Thing of Beauty It spread its colorful wings and began to fly ..wow freedom
 so fly away!
  Do they know about it you have been in that vulnerable spot? A Caterpillar
And then you ask:
-It was you! "That gave me a place of rest, when dragging me about your trunk almost inert in my condition, the metamorphosis! .. Could anyone believe that I would return to be a living creature?
The chrysalis is the most crucial stage in the life history of a butterfly.
the cocoon its so dark, there is not a spark of brilliance ...
Wait ..  Almost endless... all around is colorful and dreamed out there ...
I saw it before so there is hope! ...
I remembered every moment  with falling leaves on the wind
, the tree that sheltered me ...
My support, encouragement, all the time ...
How many flowers showed me, and I heard the sound of the leaves through a music saying:
 You are coming soon to the place you belong and you could fly so high! 

You will be very beautiful ...I give myself away,trusting in that promise... 
It was a rainy day and finally came the rainbow
and then I flew for the first time
!...

No comments:

Post a Comment